I prepared cucumber sandwich by adding dried oregano powder. This sandwich does not require much work to be done and yet tastes so good. The cool cucumber will be a healthy and refreshing taste in the hot summer days.
Cucumber Sandwich Recipe
- 1 cucumber
- A few lettuce leaves
- Oregano powder
- 5 slices of bread
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder
- Peel the cucumber and cut them into thin slices.
- Apply butter to one side of all the bread slices and toast them.
- Place lettuce leaf on a bread slice. Then place the sliced cucumbers on the lettuce.
- Sprinkle salt, oregano and pepper powder.
- Cover with another bread slice and cut into two halves.
- Serve cucumber sandwich with ketchup or serve it as it is with tea.