There are times when you just want to indulge in sweet cravings and chocolate is the best option for those times. And when it is in the form of a cake, there is no way that I can resist it.
Here is an easy no butter chocolate cake that is amazingly soft and moist.
I bet you can’t stop with one slice of this delicious cake. Lets move on to the recipe for butterless moist chocolate cake.
Easy Butterless Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
Easy Butterless Moist Chocolate Cake recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour ( maida )
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt together.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla essence and oil together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well blended.
- Add the boiling water and mix gently.
- Pour the batter in a greased baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
- Enjoy the moist chocolate cake!