Eggless coconut muffins is a yummy and easy coconut muffins recipe that is eggless and butterless. I love the nutty taste of coconut in breads and muffins.
For a long time I was thinking of baking some coconut muffins. I finally managed to baked them and they came out as really soft muffins.
The generous sprinkling of shredded coconut on top of the muffins made them nutty and absolutely delicious.
When you have some shredded coconut available with you do try this soft eggless coconut muffins recipe.
Eggless Coconut Muffins Recipe
Eggless Coconut Muffins recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
- Grease a muffin pan or line with paper cups.
- In a large bowl combine together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and sugar.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix yogurt, oil and vanilla together and beat till smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture in the well and stir gently to combine.
- Fold in the shredded coconut.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin pans.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
- Bake the muffins for around 20 minutes or once a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool them on a wire rack.
- Eggless coconut muffins are ready to be served. Enjoy!