Cucumber Mint Juice recipe – refreshing and easy to make juice. Sweet cucumbers and tangy lemon along with refreshing mint leaves come together for this delicious drink that you can prepare in minutes in a blender.
In peak summer, the best way to hydrate is to have lots of fresh drinks like juices or spiced buttermilk. This kheera juice is perfect for hot days.
I have always added fresh cucumbers in salads like the simple but delicious kachumber salad. But now I use them to make fresh juices too.
The first time I made this juice was when I was craving for some juice, and found no fruits available at home, except for cucumbers and lemon. I was surprised that the juice using cucumbers turned out tasty.
When I made it the next time, I added fresh mint leaves, which I had not done the first time. This added a zing and additional refreshing taste to the simple juice.
Cucumbers consist of around 96% water content, which helps in hydrating the body as well as it flushes out toxins. They have no calories.
They are a great source of magnesium and potassium, which helps in regulating blood pressure. Cucumbers are also rich in dietary fiber. Therefore, with all these health benefits, it is good to include cucumbers regularly in our diet.
Lets move on to the recipe for easy cucumber mint juice.
How to make Cucumber Mint Juice step by step
- Firstly, wash the cucumbers. Cut off the ends of the cucumbers and peel them. Chop them into cubes.
- Take the chopped cucumbers in a blender and add chopped mint leaves.
- Then add sugar.
- Finally, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Blend these together in a blender or mixer to a smooth puree.
- Strain the puree through a fine mesh strainer, into a large bowl, pressing the puree with a spoon to ensure all the juice is strained. Discard the remaining pulp.
- Add 6 cups water to the strained juice and mix well. Cucumber mint juice is now ready to be served or you can refrigerate and serve chilled.
Cucumber Mint Juice | Cucumber Mint Cooler Recipe
( 1 cup = 250 ml )