Here is a smooth and creamy mango mint lassi recipe. With the harsh summer sun beating down, its time for some cool and refreshing drinks.
Mangoes being available in this season and nothing more refreshing than cool yogurt, here is a lassi recipe using ripe mangoes and flavored with mint and cardamom.
Mint leaves lend a lovely flavor to this drink which already has loads of flavor from ripe juicy mangoes.
Lassi is a popular drink in India and there are both salted and sweet versions.
For other drink recipes do check out
This sweet version of lassi flavored with mangoes and mint is a perfect drink for summer.
Mango Mint Lassi Recipe
Mango Mint Lassi recipe
- 3/4 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1/2 cup yogurt ( curd )
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 green cardamom pods
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves ( pudina )
- Peel the mango, de-seed and chop it into small pieces.
- Slightly crush the cardamom seeds.
- Rinse and finely chop the mint leaves.
- Blend the mango pieces along with chopped mint leaves and crushed cardamom seeds in a blender.
- Then add the yogurt, sugar and water and blend again until smooth.
- Transfer to serving glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
- Mango mint lassi is now ready to be served.
- Depending on the sweetness of the mango, you can increase or decrease the quantity of sugar.
- For a thinner consistency, while blending add little more water or milk.