I think that one of the easiest and nutritious breakfast you can have is the omelette. It can be prepared in a jiffy and you could make it more nutritious by adding veggies to it.
I decided to make this omelette with a riot of colors courtesy the tomatoes, bell pepper and onion.
This can be served with plain bread slices.
Tomato Bell Pepper Omelette Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 green bell pepper /capsicum
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil / butter
- Slice the onion, tomato and bell pepper into long slices.
- Beat the eggs along with required quantity of salt.
- Add the sliced veggies to the eggs and mix well.
- Heat the olive oil / butter in a saucepan. Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder on the omelette.
- Once it cooks on the underside, flip it over and cook on the other side.
- Serve tomato bell pepper omelette hot with bread slices for breakfast.