Eggless banana cake is a simple banana cake recipe with no eggs and butter. I love banana cakes as they are so flavorful. I prepared this eggless banana cake with some absolutely overripe bananas that I had. They turned out as delicious as the banana yogurt cake that I have already posted.
If you are looking to use up any overripe bananas you have, then do try this easy and quick eggless banana cake recipe.
Eggless Banana Cake Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil and sugar till well blended.
- Add mashed bananas, vanilla and milk and stir well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Transfer the batter to a greased 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool it on a wire rack before slicing it.