Mango banana milkshake recipe – a simple and delicious milkshake using ripe mangoes and bananas Mangoes are still in season and what better way to use them than with this creamy delicious milkshake.
Its a healthy way to start a hot summer day with this cool refreshing drink for breakfast. Now to the recipe for easy mango banana milkshake.
Mango Banana Milkshake Recipe
Mango Banana Milkshake recipe
- 1/2 cup ripe mango chopped
- 1/2 cup ripe banana sliced
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Peel, slice and chop ripe mangoes. Slice ripe banana.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender, till you get a smooth consistency.
- Mango banana milkshake is now ready to be served chilled.