A favorite snack for many would be chilli cheese toast. Who can resist cheese! This easy quick recipe goes well for breakfast or as an any-time snack. You could increase the quantity of cheese as per your taste.
Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe
Chilli Cheese Toast recipe
- 3 bread slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green capsicum ( bell pepper )
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mince the green chillies and coriander leaves very finely.
- De-seed and chop the capsicum.
- Spread the grated cheese on the bread slices.
- Then spread the green peppers, minced green chillies on top. You could use chilli flakes instead of green chillies.
- Bake the bread for around 10 minutes.
- Its better if you keep an eye on the oven and when the bread slices becomes golden-brown on the sides, you can remove them.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or eat it as it is without any ketchup!