Crunchy masala cauliflower is a simple low fat oven baked cauliflower recipe. This is a quick recipe that can be served as an appetizer or snack. You need to just mix the masalas with the cauliflower florets and place it in the oven. Goes so well with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
Do try this simple and easy baked masala cauliflower recipe.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
- Take the cauliflower florets in a bowl with a tight fitting lid. Add oil, chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, oregano and tomato sauce.
- Cover the bowl with the lid and shake it well so that the cauliflower florets get coated with the masala and oil.
- Bake the florets in the oven at 200 deg C for 20 minutes till the florets get a golden brown color ( turn the florets in-between at the end of 10 minutes ).
- Crunchy masala cauliflower is ready to be served hot!