Olive oil garlic bread toast is a delicious toasted bread using olive oil. Olive oil, extracted from olives has many health benefits.
I have already posted garlic bread recipe using butter. But this recipe is a variation from that as it uses olive oil.
Serve this as a snack or as an accompaniment for soups.
Olive Oil Garlic Bread Toast Recipe
Olive Oil Garlic Bread Toast recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 8 bread slices
- 2 tsp dried oregano powder
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix olive oil with salt, chopped garlic, coriander leaves and oregano powder.
- Spread this mixture on the bread slices and toast them.
- Serve hot as a snack with tea or with any soup.