This is a simple and easy eggless cake recipe that has semolina / rava / sooji and bananas as the main ingredients. If you are not a banana lover, you will still like this cake. If you have some leftover overripe bananas,this eggless banana cake recipe is a great way to use them up.
Eggless Semolina Banana Cake Recipe
- 1 cup semolina / sooji
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2.5 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Mix semolina with baking powder and sugar.
- Add oil and melted butter and again mix well.
- Now add the mashed bananas and give it a good mix.
- Bake this in oven for around 25 - 30 mins, keeping a check after 25 minutes.
- Cool it, cut and serve semolina banana cake.