Mango coconut burfi recipe is a simple and delicious sweet prepared using ripe mangoes and fresh grated coconut along with milk powder. I love mangoes and this simple dessert is a true treat with nutty coconut and sweet delectable mangoes. A mango lover would surely enjoy this sweet recipe in which you can taste the mangoes in every bite!
Do try this simple sweet dish if you have some fresh or canned mango pulp available.
Mango Coconut Burfi Recipe
Mango Coconut Burfi recipe
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1 cup grated fresh coconut
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Take mango pulp in a pan and cook over a low flame, stirring continuously.
- Once the pulp thickens, add sugar and grated coconut.
- Keep stirring for around 5 minutes. Then add milk powder and let this cook, stirring continuously.
- Once it starts to thicken, add ghee and mix well.
- Cook this by stirring, till it forms a lump and then remove from heat.
- Transfer to a greased plate and spread it evenly.
- Let the mango coconut burfi cool and then cut into desired shapes.