Banana chocolate brownies recipe is an easy and delicious brownies recipe with no eggs. These are a great way to use up some ripe bananas. These brownies are made using cocoa powder and without butter. I usually end up making eggless chocolate cake but with some absolutely ripe bananas staring at me from the kitchen counter, I had to use them up. The result was these eggless chocolate brownies using bananas.
The combination of bananas and chocolate is absolutely delicious. So when in the mood to have something sweet, do try this easy and quick banana chocolate brownies.
Eggless Banana Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 175 C.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together mashed bananas, oil, vanilla and milk in a large bowl till well blended.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir till just combined.
- Transfer the batter to a greased 8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the brownies completely on a wire rack. Then cut them into squares.
- Eggless banana chocolate brownies are ready to be served.