Eggless chocolate banana pudding is an easy pudding using bananas, milk and cocoa powder. I wanted to prepare chocolate pudding but on seeing some ripe bananas sitting on the counter, I decided to prepare this yummy chocolate pudding with bananas and it is a simple no-bake dessert.
I love chocolate desserts and this pudding is a keeper for me. A delicious creamy pudding with no eggs, this cornstarch chocolate pudding, gets a lovely flavor from the ripe bananas.
Eggless Chocolate Banana Pudding Recipe
- 1 ripe banana, medium-sized, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Take cornstarch, sugar and cocoa powder in a saucepan and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of milk slowly and keep whisking simultaneously.
- Add the remaining milk and mashed bananas and mix well.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat.
- Keep stirring continuously till it comes to a boil and the mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Line the bottom of individual serving bowls with sliced bananas.
- Pour the pudding on top, dividing equally between the bowls.
- Finally, top it off with some more sliced bananas.
- Refrigerate and serve yummy chocolate banana pudding chilled!