Eggless chocolate banana pudding is an easy pudding using bananas, milk and cocoa powder. I wanted to prepare chocolate pudding but on seeing some ripe bananas sitting on the counter, I decided to prepare this yummy chocolate pudding with bananas and it is a simple no-bake dessert.
I love chocolate desserts and this pudding is a keeper for me. This is a simpl and easy to make delicious creamy pudding with no eggs. It is made using cornstarch and cocoa powder and also gets a lovely flavor from the ripe bananas.
For other eggless sweet goodies do check out
Lets move on to the recipe for easy eggless chocolate banana pudding.
Eggless Chocolate Banana Pudding Recipe
Eggless Chocolate Banana Pudding recipe
- 1 ripe banana, medium-sized, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Take cornstarch, sugar and cocoa powder in a saucepan and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of milk slowly and keep whisking simultaneously.
- Add the remaining milk and mashed bananas and mix well.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat.
- Keep stirring continuously till it comes to a boil and the mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Line the bottom of individual serving bowls with sliced bananas.
- Pour the pudding on top, dividing equally between the bowls.
- Finally, top it off with some more sliced bananas.
- Refrigerate and serve yummy chocolate banana pudding chilled!