Carrot Orange Juice recipe – healthy and easy fresh juice using carrots and oranges. Orange and carrot make for a delicious combination in this drink recipe.
Juices are perfect for sunny days and this immunity boosting juice made with a blender is refreshing.
Loaded with carrots and oranges that not only impart a lovely vibrant color that is pleasing to the eye, this orange and carrot juice is also healthy.
Lack of vitamins and minerals can weaken our immune system. These vitamins and minerals are found in abundance in some fruits and vegetables. Carrots are basically high in beta-carotene which contribute to the orange color of carrots. Beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A in the body, which can boost immunity. Oranges are rich in vitamin C and can boost our immune system to fight off infections and illness. Ginger aids in digestion. Thus this juice is a good immunity booster.
Oranges and carrots are delicious when combined together while ginger adds a zing to the juice. The recipe is very easy. Blend the chopped carrots and ginger along with water. Blend with some ice cubes if you want chilled juice. Then strain the juice with a strainer. Mix in the freshly squeezed orange juice. Fresh carrot orange juice is now ready to be served.
Carrot Orange Juice Recipe
Carrot Orange Juice recipe
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- Firstly, peel the skin of carrots and roughly chop them into small pieces.
- Also peel the ginger and chop it.
- Freshly squeeze the orange juice. I used a hand juicer for this. Alternatively you could peel 1 orange, remove the orange segments and pulse it in a blender with little water. Strain the pulp to extract the juice.
- Blend the carrots and ginger together without adding water. Then add 1 cup of water and blend them together. Strain the carrot juice through a strainer.
- Finally add the orange juice and mix well.
- Carrot orange juice is now ready to be served.