coffee banana smoothie recipe – an easy breakfast smoothie. This delicious smoothie has a great flavor of coffee along with the goodness of bananas. For a snack or just to refresh myself on a hot day, I love to have a glass of spiced cold coffee. But my morning has to start off with a steaming cup of coffee. For a healthier dose of caffeine in the morning, I tried out this coffee banana smoothie. It has oats and bananas with a good flavor of coffee. Its a quick smoothie to make.
This creamy smoothie has no ice cream added to it. It can be made in just a few minutes and you can give yourself a good breakfast option with a caffeine dose to kick start the day. This simple smoothie has oats and bananas added to it along with milk. Bananas are a great source of vitamin C, vitamin B6 as well as dietary fiber while oats too are a good source of fiber.
The recipe is very easy. Just roast the oats, prepare the instant coffee and blend it along with the other ingredients and your smoothie is ready!
other healthy drinks recipes
Lets move on to the recipe for easy coffee banana smoothie.
Coffee Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp quick cooking oats
- 3/4 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1/2 cup chilled milk
- Dry roast the oats in a pan till they change color slightly and a good aroma comes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Take 1/4 cup water in a small pan and bring it to a boil. Switch off the flame. Add instant coffee powder and mix well.
- Once it cools down, add it to a blender along with the roasted oats, sliced ripe bananas and milk.
- Blend to a smooth mixture.
- Coffee banana smoothie is ready to be served chilled.